Friday, January 12, 2007

Let's share!

I am currently listening to "Happy Valentines Day" by Tokyo Police Club. You probably are not. This is beacause it is a old demo which has never been released. How did I get it you ask? By sharing of course! That is why I love Last.fm. If you see a track that people are listening to that you do not have, but want because are obessed with a band and must have every rarity out there, you can simply message them, strike up a correspondence and end up having that rare track in your posession! While I'm all for buying music of bands you support, sharing music like this is one of my favorite things about the interent because if it were not for the interent, I would not be able to listen to many of the demos or bootlegs that I do.






Here is to rarities, sharing and the interent community!









Email me/leave a comment if you would like to enjoy this kickin TPC tune as well.

No comments: