Monday, January 08, 2007

I've found the One!

I got a Message on the Myspace:

Hello Pretty Angel ,

Before I Proceed Further I think it will be Polite for me to Introduce myself to you.
My Name is fabio alberto and am 5'9 Tall average body and mixed race I'm 49years of age,i was born and rised in Ireland, though my dad he is from buenos aires in (ARGENTINA)but my mum is (BRISTH)

I am a single father of 1 child his name is Kyle , he lives with my ex at her home in Glasgow, Scotland cuz shes got the full custody and i have been divorced for about 3 years now.....
I am a christian by Religion and also a Caring,Nice,Kind,Faithfull,Loyal and God Fearing Man.I have spent my life getting involved with the arts as an artist though i am not yet accomplished.i dopaintings of portraits and i also make collections of artifacts and sculptures... I own an art gallery in (WEST AFRICA NIGERIA) were i buy and sell most of my works and other part of europes and asia.

I am a Man of High Moral Integrity....Kind and Very Supportive..I belive I am the Type of Man a woman would Love to spend the rest of Her Life with becos I have the Qualities a Man should have.I do drink socially But i dont smoke. ........

Well i just joined the site and was browsing through profiles when i came across yours, your picture did catch my eyes and I really wish to know more about you and that is why I decied to write you on here and see where it lead Us to.No one knows where the right one Lives...But we all Pray to God so that we can have the right Person to spend the rest of our Life with.

Also I am willing to Relocate if I found the Right woman and I don't care where ever she Lives or stays..But I would Love to know More about you as well
I would Love to chat with you on my Yahoo Instant IM fabio1956_50@yahoo.com so if you Interested in getting to know more about me as well..you can Reach me Overthere and we can start to Communicate Overthere.
Thanks and God Bless
Fabio alberto

I e-mailed Fabio. He is the type of Man I want to spend the rest of my life with. We are going to be together forever.

Here is a picture of him.



Look for a "Save the Date" coming your way soon. Also, please coordinate your gifts. Niether Fabio or I want 3 toasters. One 6 slice toaster will suffice.

No comments: