Monday, January 08, 2007

Facts.

Fact: Music blogs are illin
Fact: I could never have a music blog.

Why? Because I a) Don't have enough time to find, download, listen to, review and post about cool enough new muzak that everyone would want to know about and b) Am very bad at describing music. General musical descriptions by your's truly -
"It's so awesome!"
"Totally Kickin!"
"Pure Dance Destruction!"
"Sweet!"
"Oh God!"

I have however become far better at classifying music. Here are some of my most favorite genres of music:

Danger Rock
Dance DESTRUCTION
Zombie Rock
Monster Rock
Death Pop
Power Dance

Fact: I just applied to Ryerson University.
Fact: If I don't get in, I will die.

That said, this blog will official be a music plog. A normal blog in which I frequently plug music I am mad about. Mad as in crazy, not as in angry.

No comments: