Sunday, January 10, 2010

Famous

So this morning I was crusin BlogTO and saw an article about me! Well, it was about winter bike riders, which I am, so it was basically about me. I then remembered that someone told me my restuarant was recently reviewed on that there blog so I found the article, started reading and looking at the pictures of the gyoza's and BAM! A Photo of me! So clearly Mai, my thai counter part, and I cooked all the food the blogger enjoyed and now I am famous because there is a blog actually about me on BlogTO.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I assume polite post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I dream the brief should prepare more info then it has.