Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Well OK!

So, I am just eating some delicious homemade black bean chipotle soup (a little to much curry powder but still delicious) and watchin some Project Runway Season 4 online. And drinking some wine. Wait, need a refill.....

... So yeah, a cute old asian man just took my passport photo, told me I was beautiful and I handed a big print shit balls project in this morning and now i'm just chillin wit me myself and I. How could this get better you ask? Well BINGO BANGO ladies and gentleman (mainly ladies, I doubt any boys will care) Brooke Shields appears on the ep of Project Runway, and the challenge is to designing an outfit for her character on Lipstick jungle! Yafuckinhoo.

Speaking of Lipstick Jungle and Candace Bushnell, I had a 15 min conversation with a regular at the coffee shop last night and part of it was an introspective look at Sex and the City and how amazing being a strong independent women is. So, ok, we all know that SATC is way better then LJ but Lindsay Price who plays Victory Ford in LJ is one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen. Plus, Nico's jewelry makes me short of breath it's so beautiful.

Well, enough of this, Project runway awaits (stupid streaming video).

No comments: