Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chomp on this.

Dinner: One Guava drink from the Asian super market. A piece of bread with shit ass hummus that I made. The chickpeas weren't cooked enough. My roomates say it's good but I guess I just have high standards. It's in the fridge if anyone wants it.

Dessert: A banana sprinkled with flax seeds. Then some spoonfulls of flax seeds. Ok, what, I am like a little bird. A Sparrow if you will. Ima mate for life. Or a whale, they mate for life as well. but don't eat flax. Shit, sparrow it is. PLUS - flax is super high in omega 3 and dietary fiber. Also, it can be used as an effective egg subsitute in vegan cooking. Ima tap that.

GEAH!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a meal of champions. Possibly on Olympus, when they spoke of the gods dining on nectar and ambrosia, they really meant Asian supermarket guava drinks and flax seeds.