Thursday, March 19, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

So last night I went to bed before 2 am, which is when I usually give into sleep and turn of what ever tv show I am watching on my computer. Because I went to bed so early, I woke up early. At like, 8:00. I don't have class till 10. What the hell am I supposed to do with all this time? Make my self a banana soy milkshake of course! Walk to the asain supermarket. Closed. Every other store on spadina - closed. How come no one can keep up with my productive lifestyle? So here I sit, waiting for class, and eating my new daily delicacy - quin0a, lentils, and Italian salad dressing. Vegans rule.

edit - spiced the above up today with some flax seeds. yummers.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You so funny. I just bookmarked yo blog. Some of my favorite quotes include:

"sike, ima get wasted"
"way to be lazy - bra on the outside"

Mudry said...

haha thanks!