Friday, December 19, 2008

If Bruce Springsteen was a Comdiean I wouldn't be here.

I have 784 Bruce Springsteen songs on my computer. Half of those are just duplicates of the actual songs, so I really only have 784/2 BS songs on my computer. That is still more Bruce then I have ever wanted to listen to . if I wanted Bruce, I would just sing about a penguin (don't know what that is referencing but I know it's something and someone will find it funny) or just tell my sister to grin real big (Bruce from Nemo impression). As for (sounds like) BS there is 35 mp3 files - no copies, only beats.

When eating mangos I get all up in those bitches. Seriously, there is mango every where and it is a mess. More of the juice really then physical mango but regardless of which physical mango state it is, it makes my computer sticky.

How to be more lazy - Bras on the outside.

No comments: