Monday, December 08, 2008

Beefs

Man, I really need to get facebook mobile so that when I take sweet pix of my gurlz at the CLUB I can upload them right away so everyone can see just how hawt we rrrr.

Oh I am hilarious.

Aside from my beef with mobile updating of already over frequented social networking sites, I also have a beef with my epidermis. Yeah you, you heard me. Don't try and hide yourself away under my only pair of socks you dried cracked heels. And what about you, my poor right hand middle and ring fingers? There is no where for you to hide. I can barely type because of you. Not to mention write notes, hold books, flip pages or fail aggravatingly. Getting in the way of dishes and enjoyable smoking is one thing, but I am in kick school ass mode right now and you are harshin my mellow.

Just saying.

No comments: