Thursday, May 10, 2007

My bedtime is 9:00

Myspace spam is the bane of my existence. How the hell are bands supposed to read my messages of love and adoration with all you fuckers spamming the hell out of their pages?

My basement is way cold at night, which is a sign that I should go to bed at proper times to wake up far to early for my 10 hour work days. For the past 3 days I have missed my 3 favorite Second Cup clients. That is a huge lie. My actual favorite is the old lady with 9 inch thick glasses who yelled "Hot Damn!" today when she had exact change. The other 3 are just coffee crushes I have.

It has been far to long since I have had a good many drinkskis.

I seriously hope Natasha wins ANTM. She is so bitchin and so Russian. Renee however is pretty good to and would be my second choice.This girl was one of the worst ever in top model history. Almost as bad as Tyra. I really don't like Tyra.

No comments: