Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Return/I heart Blogging

New abbreviation - dets, short for details.

Europe is fabulous. Mainly everything but particularly: Rome, Greece, Rome, Italy in general, the Mediterranean, the males. I want to spend my youth (21-26) in Rome. It is the greatest. Also, I am totally into old stuff like ruins and castles and want to live in them and be near them always. Did you know the most attractive people in the world go to/live in Europe? It is true. The epicentre is Rome. I'm pretty sure Romulus and Remus founded Rome just so that the beautiful people of the world would have a place to congregate and be beautiful.

While being abroad for 2 weeks sans internet I realized that I love blogging so much that I need to get a journal to write down everything that I would normally write in my blog when my blog in inaccessible. That last sentence was real boring. Here is a better one (or multiple) with a swear word (or two) for extra excitement:

My parents ate fucking dinner without me! I was home, and making noise and they just didn't get me. It was perogies. Perogies are the fucking best. Way better then fucking pizza. Did you that Italy? I hate your Pizza! (and all pizza world wide). I still love you Italy.

No comments: