Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Heart -> Myself/Coffee bars.

Excellent Facebook post to my friend Karen. Written by yours truly. I think I have a self love problem.

"I just got my job, right before I left for Europe (which was killer!!!!) How is things? life will be glorious whilst unemployed. I have worked two full shifts since I got back and already feel crunched for time. especially because i have to go to bed at like, 9:30 so I can open the stupid store at like, 6:00. Question: Did you get pocket loads of tips at SBucks? Cause today I got like, 20 bucks. And a free 20$ coffee card cause I sold so many. Also, it is good you quit the SBucks otherwise we would be rivals. Every time my dad buys something from there, I tell him he is indirectly trying to put me out of a job. Why does not everyone in the world call it SBucks? That is the sweetest name. Almost as good as "Second Fucking Cup" which is what I have rechristened Second cup."

No comments: