Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Return

I have returned for my holiday to Toronto and Montreal, and while I had a wonderful time and met wonderful people and saw wonderful wonders of the world, I realized that I need to kick start my life. By returning home I am returning to a (somewhat) structured life encompassing school, athletics, the need to care for myself and others, and many opportunities that (with planning) can be taken care of. How will I do this? By sitting on my blog and making a list of course!

TO DO:
1. Go to school, all the time
2. Workout physically immediately after mentally (after school)
3. Clean up my room (not so easy)
4. (as per parents nagging) Go shopping for new shoes/jeans/bras(my choice)
5. Read a book a week (or 2, depending on length)
6. Get all my uni text books. and ID card.
7. Report to training at hour of commencement ALWAYS. NIAOB (no if ands or buts)
8. Eat well - no sugar, yes spinach, yes cooking full meals, no eating only snacks
9. Watch less television (yeah right, i just set up a series recording for scrubs, ANTM stars tomorrow and a plethora of other reality shows start in a matter of days)
10. Accomplish all while maintaining a cheery disposition

There you (and I) have it. 10 (not so) easy points to better my life. Off i go.

No comments: