Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chomp - КУСАТЬ

Ya ischu devushku, kotoraya khochet lyubit i bit luybimoy. - I am looking for a girl who wants to love and be loved.

One time I really wanted to learn Russian. I tried to teach myself with the interent but, turns out it's pretty hard. Like, honestly, that above phrase looks like this in real russian - Я ищу девушку, которая хочет любить и быть любимой.

There is no way that is going to happen until I finish the last two seasons of Trailer Park boys. Look how seductive these guys are -



Also, I have been craving HotDogs real bad lately. Well, veggie dogs duh, but I still can't have those cause they are full of gluten. But just imagine if they weren't -


To soothe the pain in my heart that is not being able to eat hotdogs or veggie dogs I listen to this song - Usher Love in this Club (MSTRKRFT remix)

p.s TPB words of wisdom for the day - One mans garbage is another mans perfectly good ungarbage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Today I woke up at noon and had a chocolate brownie and Fanta for breakfast. I am also reading a really flourid romance novel entitled 'Eagle', about a large blond native guy who seduces a red-haired vixen.

Question:What am I doing with myself?

Answer: Nothing. I am a loser.