Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Girl Power.

"Menstruation is a literal symbol of our power as women to be able to create life, and as such should not be treated as garbage."
- Lunapads.com

So I am looking in to diva cups, which I have heard are the greatest things of all time. If you know where I can buy them, please me know. I have approx. 10 days. Apparently you can buy them at Grassroots on Bloor between Bathurust and Spandina, for all you Torontonians out there. Thanks Maggie.

Basically, I'm stoked to be environmentally friendly and save money and embrace all that jazz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous,

I know in the Calgs they sell them at Community Natural Foods- I could probably send you one if you're having no luck in the T-Dot. Also, I explained to Rhys what they were, and he stared at me and didn't say anything- he also hasn't been able to find any. I don't think he wants to go around asking...

Look on the MEC website though, I'm not really seeing anything.

Good luck with the search!